We are searching for Construction Managers to join our team. The candidate for this position will perform a key role in project planning, estimating, and identification of resources needed to complete projects as well as making sure that construction activities move according to schedule.
Construction experience required.
People-oriented — interacting with people and working on group projects
Ability to communicate clearly, concisely
Personable in both written and verbal forms of communication
Attention to detail and organization skills
Working knowledge of residential and commercial construction
Ability to oversee construction projects from start to finish.
We are seeking Construction Inspectors to join our team. Must have experience in this field. Preference given to candidates who have the following skills:
Knowledge of current WSDOT Standard Specifications
Knowledge of the Materials Section of WSDOT Construction Manual.
Ability to collaborate well with other project managers and field representatives
Has worked with general direction and supervision on average to large sized projects
We are actively seeking mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineers and fire protection designers to join our company. The chosen candidate will play a critical role in supporting design, facility, and Engineering activities for our projects. Must have experience in the field as an MEP Engineer.
We are currently seeking Civil Engineers to join our team. Must have technical knowledge in civil engineering design. the successful candidate will work with other project engineers throughout all phases of design and construction.
Must have skills include:
Ability to read and interpret construction plans and specifications.
Strong organization, multi-tasking, leadership and decision making ability.
Strong computer skills including CAD
Estimating and Scheduling experience would be considered a plus.
We are currently seeking a Sustainability/LEED Consultant to join our team.
Interested in being a part of our Internship and Youth Outreach Program? If you have a genuine interest in engineering and construction management and possess the following qualities listed below, we’re looking for you.
Works well on a team
Can work well under pressure
Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like you, please send a letter of interest, your resume and 3 professional references to email@example.com. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Information Security Consultant
Green Project Solutions Group (GPSG), a sustainability-focused mechanical, electrical, plumbing engineering and construction management firm is seeking to employ an Information Security Consultant who is a decisive, self-confident individual who wants to gain experience in multiple fields. As an Information Security Consultant, you will be responsible for a multitude of tasks ranging from: Implementation of Information Technology strategy, policies, procedures and practices across the company – including current/future products development and technology infrastructure. The specialist will work with both internal and external consultants and customers to minimize information technology related risks.
Essential Requirements for this Job Include:
- BS degree in engineering, computer science, or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant Information Security consulting experience.
- Fundamental understanding of: TCP/IP, common ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth, common security elements and architectures (and associated tradeoffs).
- Knowledge of Network Security Practices (e.g. TLS, X.509, PKCS, SMPK, SASL).
- Knowledge of Linux.
- Hands-on experience analyzing high volumes of logs, network data (e.g. Netflow, FPC), and other attack artifacts in support of incident investigations.
- Experience with vulnerability scanning tools.
- Experience developing and deploying signatures (e.g. YARA, Snort, Suricata, HIPS).
- Certifications such as CISA, SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP or CASP, SIEM-specific training / certification.
- Analytical thinking. Attention to detail. Aptitude to learn new technologies quickly.
- Work independently in a team-oriented environment. Influence technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills including the ability to present to
Send letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start your career with us today!
Green Project Solutions Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We promote diversity and inclusiveness.