Who Are We?
Green Project Solutions Group is a multidisciplinary engineering, construction management, and professional services firm located in the Pacific northwest. We measure our success by tracking the success of our clients, and we commit to providing excellent workmanship while exceeding customer expectations.
We know that every project is truly unique. Our clients include many private businesses and public agencies in the States of Washington, Oregon, California, and around the nation and internationally. We work closely with our customers to ensure that every project outcome is of superior quality, on schedule, cost-effective, and sustainable. After learning every detail about your project, we will plan, then design a custom solutions package that will help you achieve, and even surpass your objectives.
Our Commitment to Success
- We listen before we plan. We keep your goals in mind from conception to design and build.
- We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of safety, reliability, and operational performance in every design and build project we deliver
- Our in-house engineers and professionals work closely with our customers and project stakeholders to ensure that every project outcome is of superior quality. This commitment to quality results in repeat businesses.
- We feel great responsibility for the impact of our work on the environment, sustainability, equity and inclusiveness, and the economic wellbeing of the communities that we serve.
- With our lean business operations and highly qualified experts, we’ll deliver your project on schedule and meeting quality standards. Try us, we’re affordable because we’ll proactively anticipate risk and prevent unnecessary scope of work.
Professional Affiliations Bring Value to Our Clients
GPSG maintains professional membership with industry leaders such as: American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), ASHREA, Project Management Institute (PMI), Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC), and U.S. Green Building Council. With our professional affiliations, we’re on top of new research and innovation in art, science, engineering and technology to bring you the best value. We assist with the design and calculations required for LEED accreditation, Life Cycle Cost Analysis, sustainability, and energy- and water-efficient design in our projects.
A Certified SBE and DBE Monority Owned Business
Green Project Solutions Group (GPSG) was founded with a vision to integrate sustainability and best value over the long run for our clients’ projects. We offer our clients highly skilled services in mechanical, electrical, plumbing (MEP) design, and construction administration. GPSG’s team includes engineers, drafters, permit specialists, construction managers, construction inspectors, business and project managers. Each member of our team has over 20 years of experience in the MEP industry.
Furthermore, GPSG has a full complement of qualified subcontractors and specialty sub-consultants to augment our in-house capabilities, which really makes a difference in meeting our contract requirements. We apply proven technologies and innovative green solutions to our service offerings to drive project costs down while optimizing energy and water use efficiency. We thrive on exceeding our clients’ expectations through each project phase. Our project history includes design and general construction project management contracts valued up to 500M.
Certified DBE- D3M0024438
Certified MBE – M3M0024438
King County SCS# – 2032
City of Tacoma SBE# 534
We help turn your imagination into creative value — added solutions
Contact us for a free initial consultation on how we can help you save money and minimize risk on your MEP design build project.